UTM Campus Experiance


                                         FIRST EXPERIENCE OF CAMPUS LIFE.

 From my school life i have an intention to start my university in abroad. After completing my 12th class,I decided to join in University Technology Malaysia ( UTM ). when  dream come true my feeling became high  day by day and before coming here in Malaysia. I was so excited. Finally the date  for me to fly and that is the first flight journey in my life.That journey create a new page in my dairy. In February 19 I reached here in UTM campus .  

                                                                 UTM MAIN ENTRANCE
As a foreign student i started my life here in UTM Johor Bahru  Malaysia. It's very hard to say bye and this is my first time to stay along without family members. Firstly I fell boring but after passing 2 or 3 days i get some awesome friends and helpful teachers. 

BLOCK T06
                                                 

After joining class my life got some exciting experience.We make few tours hear and there with my new friends. And we can understand the extreme facilities of a big Campus. Every portion of it's have a different roles in my dairy. So many playground, different type of trees and animals all of them make me happy. I think that specially monkey is so crazy in here. I have also an experience in here about monkey. It's happened with one of my neighbor  friend. He was sleeping in his room. Suddenly a monkey enter his room.And the monkey stolen his food. When he woke up and see the situation it make him afraid but we enjoy that thing when we hear it. There are some beautiful hills in our campus. Overall all of them make me happy.

UTM GRAND MOSQUE

UTM STADIUM


But unfortunately on this time Covid-19 is increasing day by day. For that reason  on 18th  March a movement control order was imposed by the  Government. As a result of that, we are not receiving and attending our classes normally. And when i heard our class is off this time i feel so happy. Because i think announcing vacation is the best news of a student life. But passing three or four days this vacation is not a such kind of vacation which we expect.After few days later my room became jail house to me. This lazy time makes me upset and boring. One side have horrified Covid-19 and another side have animals memory of my family. These two thinks makes me psychological break down.

Then after few days our University authority declare to start Online class. Then I feel happy about that, and on the 1st of March finally our online classes begins. So I become busy again with study. Meanwhile we have finished some quiz and test, and then get some volatile motion of my daily routine.




UTM HOSTEL
                                                 

And always I remain myself this pestilence corona virus deprive our happiness and experience. Currently the Covid-19 become dangerous day by day. I am passing my lonely day here in a small room of KDOJ and praying to Allah to release us from this problem soon. Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog